Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Well So Much For Going To The Range Yesterday...

...to check out my recently acquired Mossberg 44 U.S. (a). I guess I was not thinking much when I posted that I would be going to the range. Had I given it a moment's thought, I would have remembered that I let my daughter use my car so she could bring hers to the auto-body shop. Her car was arse ended and is in need of some hefty repairs as per the estimate. While it looked from the outside as if only the bumper was smashed in on one side, the guy at the shop said the floor of the trunk is buckled from the impact. He also said the actual bumper under the bumper cover may need repair or replacement. I am guessing that will wind up being an expensive repair job. At least the women who drove her car into my daughter's car has insurance (well, she produced an insurance card anyhow). A police report was filed and the police did not want to hear anything from either driver, they indicated that the other woman was at fault for rear ending my daughter's car. That is a ray of hope, the woman's insurance will likely be paying everything.

The other good thing is that neither my daughter or he other woman were injured.

So, as it wound up I stayed home. I found something else to do though, I did an inventory of my ammunition. More on that in another post.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: