Saturday, January 16, 2016

Trump's Candidacy?

Trump could be the man to vote for in the big election. Watch this and see why:
 


I would just as readily vote for Cruz, if he is eligible and if he wins the nomination but I would certainly vote for Trump if he wins the primary. Then again, I am not about to go out to change my status as an independent and register as a Republican just to vote for him in the primary.

By the way, yes I realize his avowed stances on many issues in the past; however, while a leopard cannot change its spots, I believe that a man can change his ideals over time. Ronald Reagan did so and became the best president within my lifetime by far. Hopefully Trump will at least stand tall in Reagan's shadow if he wins the primary.

My thanks and a hat tip to PVQ for the link to the video.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: