Saturday, December 12, 2015

No Deer In The Woods But...

...there was a deer dear behind the bar tonight. The dear behind the bar was Danielle. She was the barmaid at a bar/restaurant, the name of which I cannot recall, in Binghamton, NY tonight. She was just a very nice server and a very nice young lady. She also just happened to serve me the biggest piece of fish I have had in a restaurant in a long time. I am not a typical fish & chips sort of guy but ordered it tonight. It was very spicy and absolutely excellent and was a huge portion for a decent price ($14). Danielle simply made it better.

Danielle simply was the nicest barmaid I have met
anywhere in a long time. Add to that some good
spirits, ales and a great meal and I was a happy man.

Who knows, maybe I will find a dear deer in the woods tomorrow!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: