Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Few Pics From Last Weekend's West Virginia Bloggershoot

I did not take all that many pictures while at the bloogershoot in WV last weekend; that was mostly because I was shooting or spotting for Brendan. Anyway, here are most of those I have.
 

Andrew (?), or maybe not Andrew, shooting a scoped Ruger 10/22 at 100 yards.
 

Brendan reloading the Remington R1.

I was quite happy that his trigger finger was not
on the trigger or even inside the trigger guard..

Brendan continues to blast away.
Nancy waiting for a chance to shoot.


Jay looking back thinking he
had best make room for Nancy.
 
Kara firing the Uzi, under the watchful eye of our host,
who wishes to remain incognito.
 
I suck at name retention, so I will have to go with his blogger name.
Here is New Jovian Thunderbolt firing some thunderbolts downrange.

My first attempts at sighting in the Savage Axis, in 308, at 100
yards. First three shots in red, 2nd three in white, third group in
blue and my last group in zombie green. I gave the scope about
four more clicks up and left it at that. I am thinking that it's now
probably good enough for deer and I suppose it might now even
be even good enough for zombies during the apocalypse. Too bad
we could not sight it in further out but 340 Defense's 400 yard range
was closed due to new a neighbor's lawsuit. Imagine moving next to a
range and then filing a lawsuit that it might be dangerous. Prior resident
never did that and apparently lived there for many years. Fucking leftists!
I only got shots of 7 out of 22 shooters or so; I have to say my shots on target went better than that. While I kind of, sort of, maybe wish I had taken more pics, especially of Brendan, I really enjoyed what shooting I did. That just took up my time that otherwise would have gone toward taking pictures but after all it was a bloggershoot not a photo-shoot. You can see additional photos, taken by other attendees, here and here.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: