Sunday, August 30, 2015

I Have A Dream...

...and it's just about the best dream I have ever had.


Bear (pun intended) in mind that Ben Carson, or Rand Paul could take the place of Cruz and the dream would be just as nice as far as I am concerned. Lest I forget him, Scott Walker probably would be okay too. Anyone, who is not a leftist and who is opposed to: the  policies of current administration, to RINOism, to the current Congress, and to these candidates and their platforms - Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Mike Huckabee, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie and the rest of those wackos  - has a chance of getting my vote.

And by the way, I really don't want to see Al Gore get eaten by a polar bear. I like polar bears and would love to see them flourish. A diet of Al G might not be too good for them; it could introduce toxins, disease, bad genes or whatever into the polar bear population and what would happen to them then would probably be worse than Global Warming.

My thanks to PVQ for that one, another hat tip to you sir.

All the best,
GB

No comments: