Friday, July 3, 2015

What Idiot Would Use This Cell Phone Case...

...and not expect that at some point he might get himself shot? Shot by whom - by a cop or by a person legally carrying a firearm who felt threatened by it when the moron pulled it out to use his phone and inadvertently pointed it at one of them.


I have to pretty much agree with almost everything the cop in the video said except maybe for the fact that it is not just cops who have to be concerned about this when it comes to morons who would use one of these pistol shaped gun cases, it is all of us. Even if unarmed and I saw a guy pull one out, with me thinking it was a pistol, and it was pointed at me or mine, I might try to take him out to defend myself and my loved ones. Really folks, I think that if you buy and use one of these, you are asking begging for trouble because sooner or later one of these is going to get someone hurt or killed.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: