Wednesday, May 27, 2015

There Is Another NE Bloggershoot Being Planned...

...and I can't wait to be there. This one is set for August and I am ready to go and get there to start shooting and to meet with one heck of a good crowd of fine folks.

This year, I may save up to buy a new shooter to bring with me and Brendan. Yes, he is planning on coming too, so if I get a new gun we can have fun with something new for both of us. I don't think it will be in a new gun in a caliber in which I don't already own guns. Buying a new caliber of ammo could be cost prohibitive nowadays and anyway, I have a good stock of most calibers we already shoot, so it will probably be something in one of those calibers. Those include 22LR, 22WMR, 32ACP, 9mm, 45ACP, 308WIN, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R and 12 gauge. I am pretty sure it will not be a shotgun but if it is, it will be a 12 gauge.

Along the lines of getting a new gun, there is a Hesnney Auction scheduled for June 20th in Geneva, NY. If I can get to the auction, I may be able to pick up something for the bloggershoot. I am not getting my expectations up to high ,since I missed the last couple of them, but one can hope. One never knows though and maybe I can pull it off and get something that will be a fun shooter.

All the best,
GB

 

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

Depending on when in August, I might have to fly up.