Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's A Glorious Saturday...

...at least near where I live. The sun is shining, it is 68 degrees Fahrenheit, there is no wind of which to speak and it is a day to enjoy. How would you spend a day like that - fishing, hiking, bike riding, out shooting?

As for me, I am going to clean up my yard and gardens; try to level, or at least raise up, a low spot in my backyard; spread some cow shit in my gardens; plant some flowers; and get some other yard work done. Maybe I'll even mow the grass, replant the front lawn, and spread some grass fertilizer and bug killer.

I know, I could be at the outdoor range getting in some fine shooting today but it just ain't gunna happen - not today and probably not tomorrow which is promising rain. At least I can get some sun today and that will be a good thing.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: