Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Predict Current Baltimore Mayor Will Be Reelected...

...if she runs for reelection. I hope I am wrong but I'd make a small wager on that bet. Even if only half of the things in this article are true, and she is totally inept to be a mayor (as I imagine she must be after making the statement that authorities in Baltimore gave rioters space to destroy) then she needs to be ousted ASAP. Yet, I figure it is the same rioters who will vote her back into office as a sort of repayment for letting them go berserk and destroy part of the city. After all, if they did not hesitate to violate several laws by way of their violent criminal outbursts, what is to prevent each of them from voting for her many-many times if she runs again.

Personally, I think she needs at least a size 12 up against her arse to boot her out of office and into handcuffs. In addition, if what is being said is true, that she gave the police a direct order to stand down either before or when the rioting was taking place, I believe her, at least in part, to be personally responsible for every injury and piece of destroyed property. She should pay for property and medical expenses with her own dollars besides being arrested for something along the lines of inciting violence. Room to destroy indeed - I think she has got to be one of the biggest leftist idiots ever elected to office!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: