Sunday, March 22, 2015

Two To The Chest...

...and one to the head, we like em alive, but we'll take em dead.

It's something I saw on a t-shirt once reference a double tap followed by a head shot on a bad guy. It's not bad to practice like that but apparently the gal in the following gif never learned it and if she did, well she sure didn't follow suit.



I know nothing about this gif except that I found it in a search for gifs of girls shooting. So, I don't know if it is real footage of a real shooting or not. There are some things in the brief video that make me think it really happened and others that make me wonder if this was just staged for the camera. One thing that surprised me either way was the fact that she appeared to rack the slide before firing as if the gun had been unloaded in her purse. As for things that made me wonder if the video was of a genuine shooting is the muzzle blast. Something that made me think it real was how the bad guy fell.

Whatever, fact or fiction, it warmed the cockles of my heart to think that some thug may have gotten his just desserts.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: