Friday, March 20, 2015

Some People Should Not Be Allowed To Take Another Breath...

...and others, I sometimes ponder, should be allowed to breath for as long as it takes to assure they suffer as much as possible while they are killed in the most cruel manner imaginable. Yes, I know all about the Constitutional ban of cruel and unusual punishment but I can still think about it. It is cases like this one, of unbridled child abuse, that makes m think thoughts like that. I suppose though that 40 years in prison might have almost the desired effect especially if there is someone in there bigger and badder than this monster (and I am sure there will be someone who fits the bill but hopefully does not quite fit in his ass and tears him a new one frequently).

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: