Friday, February 27, 2015

He Lived Long And He Prospered...

...and, as do we all, he finally breathed his last breathe but not before being one who wound up in he hearts of the many. Leonard Nimoy, the man who made Star Trek an out of this world experience with his portrayal of Mr. Spock, has died from COPD. He was 83. (source)

I knew him not only as Spock but also as Paris from Mission Impossible and from several other roles. I have never read his poetry but he was a published poet and photographer. He gave me a lot of good entertainment though and I will mourn his passing. Hopefully he is out there right now, following the words in the last stanza of the song The Highwayman, the part song by Johnny Cash. Maybe they are on a starship together - who knows.



All the best,
Glenn B
 

1 comment:

Lara Carft said...

I seem it is your good idea to keep your best gun safe reviews in hidden place and remember it will be needed any time for own safety.