Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Charlie Hebdo Cover - Have You Posted It Yet?


Have you shown your support for freedom? Have you stood up for your rights lately? Have you added it to your blog, Facebook page or website yet? The New York Slimes Times is too respectful to fearful of Islam to do so. Are you afraid to post it? I am but I posted it anyway. Then again, the difference between me and those killed recently is that I intend to fight back if I have the chance.

Hat tip to Aaron for his post as being my inspiration.

All the best,
Glenn B

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Yep, done that.

Funny world we're in when its the right wing upholding and supporting the free speech freedoms of a Marxist newspaper against the Islamists and the leftists.

Glenn B said...

And I must point out, you were my inspiration for me doing it.

All the best,
GB

Aaron said...

Thanks for the hat tip, and glad to provide some inspiration.