Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Blog Is On The List

I guess when the government stooges come to round up the usual suspects, I may well be one of them. I received an email today from a fellow blogger who informed me of the following:
 
"Tried to view your blog from work today. Got this screen-blocking pop-up instead: 

The web site you are trying to reach has been blocked per Agency/Bureau Policy.

The website http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/ is currently categorized as: Suspicious"

  
He also commented, in his email:

 "Looks like they're watching you. Heh."
 
I can only figure that my blog being suspicious to the government is due to me linking to patriotic blogs like Wirecutter's (thanks Ken) because most assuredly there is nothing in any of my blog posts that could make them think so. I mean, how could a truly constitutional and law abiding administration see my blog as being anything less than a blog written by a well meaning, loyal, retired federal LEO and patriot who has the most sincere respect for this country and our Constitution?
 
Oh wait a minute, didn't I just outline almost exactly what the Obama Administration considers to be suspicious! Hell they probably have me on some sort of terrorist watch list. Fuck Obama and his leftist minion. God Bless America! Sorry for blaming you Ken ;>)

A hat tip and my thanks to the blogger who contacted me about this (I am not going to mention his name lest he somehow face reprisals at work).
 
All the best,
Glenn B 

3 comments:

Z@X said...

Susbicious. Yep. I agwee. I always thought you were berry berry susbicious. Wascally too.

Gary Griffin said...

So let me associate my name with your Blog. I read you most everyday.

Gary L. Griffin

Phil said...

You are doing it right then.

Good on ya.