Friday, October 17, 2014

Time For a Garage Sale

Or maybe I should call it a yard/lawn sale or better still a driveway sale because I sure as hell am not letting anyone walk around in my garage or my yard. What I have in my garage is my business and what little grass I have on my front lawn and the flowers I have in my yard need all the help they can get and that includes keeping peoples' clod-hoppers off of them. So it will be restricted to my driveway.

I am going to try to pull it off tomorrow and have advertised on Craig's List and Backpage. So far, it seems that the weather will cooperate. What I need to do, is finish writing this blog post, get off my old arse, pile everything outside on my patio (so it will be less work to set-up tomorrow). I also have to take photos of some of the items and put a new posting on both Craig's List and Backpage with pics. Finally, I'll need to make up some signs to staple to local telephone poles. I had one of these sales before and was told by customers that if I had put up signs locally, I likely would have gotten more business because they drive around looking for them. So, I am going to give that a try. Then again, nothing will get done if I don't get going; so - later 4 U.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: