Thursday, July 3, 2014

Shooters - My Kind of a Restaurant

This place sounds great. Granted I am not very religious but their habit of "...throwing Jesus all over the place" is okay by me since I support freedom of religion. Well that is so long as religion does not curtail any of my rights and liberties to exercise my rights as does that so called religion of peace.

The thing I really like about the restaurant is its policy on firearms. They welcome customers to wear a firearm, in the holster, while in the restaurant. In fact their waitresses are reportedly armed as well. I don't know their policy on long-guns on the premises but imagine that policy would be similar. Shooters is quite aptly named considering the town where it is located - Rifle, CO. If I had the money, I could see a vacation trip there and breakfast each day of my stay at Shooters just to show some support.

Source: http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=AP&date=20140703&id=17752157

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: