Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why Have I Never Bought A Hot Shots Calendar?

I sure don't know the answer to that question. Now now that I have seen the video, on YouTube, called Hot Shots Calendar 2014 - Behind The Scenes, I regret never buying one before but regret even more so that I never watched one of their videos before. I am pretty sure that if I see their 2015 calendar for sale this coming December, I am buying one for me and one for my son.

Men, the video is well worth the watch - lots of guns and lots of jiggling boobs. Women, unless you prefer women, don't bother because I am sure one of you will just call me some sort of sexist pig, as did a recent commenter on one of my older posts. I can only imagine that comment was brought on by her panties wadding up betwixt her camel's toes and I don't want to discomfort any more of you.



All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: