Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wishing I Was There...

...not only because it is a lot warmer there (wherever there is) than it is here right now but because the scenery is nice too.


Source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bikini_girls.jpg

I am going to guess at least 8 to 10 inches of snow has fallen so far and now it is a mix of sleet and rain that is falling, lots of pretty strong gusts of wind too. More snow is promised for tonight through tomorrow morning. I hope the rain does not wind up icing over the power lines when the temps go down tonight or we will be cold in our house tonight. We have oil heat but the furnace burner is electrically powered. One of these years I just may have to buy a generator!

At least for now, I am keeping my blood a little warmer with thoughts of things pictured here.

All the best,
GNB

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

I don't know Glenn, the scenery seems obscured to me!

Hope your weather situation improves or your imagination takes you where you need to go.

Have a warm weekend ;)
Jen