Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Military Drone Flying Over NY Crashed...

...into Lake Ontario. While it has been reported that another of the same model drone, a MQ-9 Reaper, had crashed due to technical and pilot error before, military brass is promising an investigation to discover the cause of this crash. (source)

With various hunting seasons open in that neck of the woods, including big game season for deer, one has to wonder if a bored hunter decided to take aim at it and give it a blast as it buzzed overhead. Probably would make me burst out laughing my arse off if it winds up that was the case. Then again, maybe it was an intrepid III Percenter practicing for a revolution or it could have even been a terrorist hoping for Jihad here in the US of A. Of course, there are lots of guns out in the woods for the hunting season so, if it winds up that it was shot down, my bet would be on the bored hunter.

Any way, it wasn't me, I am not going upstate on my hunting trip until Thursday.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: