Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Yom-V Apocalypse Could Be Upon Us...

...after all, what could motivate Yom-Vs (You-Owe-Me Voters or in other words the equivalent of flesh eating zombies since they suck you dry of your hard earned assets) to riot than to be told that they are not about to get their Food Stamp benefits because the Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) system is out of order in 17 states. If this spreads to all 50 states, you need to be ready for them to rise together, like a horde of zombies on a flesh eating rampage, looking to take whatever they can from the rest of us - we hard working Americans who earn our keeps.

See: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/12/food-stamp-debit-cards-not-working-in-17-states/?intcmp=latestnews

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst, I say. Shit like this is almost sure to fire them up and get many of them off their lazy arses in protest, maybe violent protests, if it lasts more than couple of days.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Makes me so crazy. First anyone and their brother are given foodstamps...then pow.

Makes me think maybe this was the plan.

Glad I have the fence, the mesquite,the dogs, the husband and of course the items that level the playing field.

I feel a bit sorry for the masses as foodstamps carts in my neck of the woods are heavy laden with sweets, chips, and juices and soda. Withdrawal will be rough. Guess I'll stay out of the stores for a while~while I check out if El Paso is impacted.