Saturday, August 31, 2013

Today Is International Bacon Day...

...and I swear I just found out this minute (as I type). I visited Wirecutter's blog and saw that even he, another bacon lover and advocate, was caught unawares by Bustedknuckles, who blogged about today - August 31, 2013 - being International Bacon Day.

Luckily for me, I had a ration of bacon this morning (prepared by she who must be adored) followed up with some more substantial pork, as in grilled chops, for dinner. I am blogging about it simply to pass it on to others who may not have known - this way maybe we will be ahead of the game next year and properly prepare for it with a totally pigged out celebration of said delicacy. Pontificating Pigs Batman, International Bacon Day, who woulda thunk it! I am marking it on my calendar for next year.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: