Friday, August 23, 2013

My Florida Trip Had An Explosive Ending...

...and suffice it for me to say that the explosions were from both ends and were caused y eating at a Chinese buffet. Confucius say: He who eat at Chinese buffet will sooner or later with his intestinal juices pay. Believe me I paid - I lost 6 pounds overnight from Wednesday night through Thursday morning. I am still feeling queasy and weak. My uncle swore it was a great restaurant but the nurse at the doctor's office told me it was notorious for people getting food poisoning. Go figure as to why they have not been closed down. Oh well, more blogging about my trip in post(s) to come; the regular amount of blogging, for me, will probably commence in earnest by tomorrow.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Z@X said...

A heck of a way to lose weight. Get well soon. From similar experiences, I learned to avoid all buffet restaurants.