Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Dark Continent Eludes Me

Since I began tracking visits to my blog, I have always hoped to find that, at sometime in any given 24 hour period, I would have had visitors to my blog from the 6 continents (yes I realize there are 7 continents but I am talking ones with countries located therein and thereby excluding Antarctica). While it may have happened already, it has not done so to my knowledge. I have come close several times, for instance today, when I looked, I saw that I had visits from 5 continents but that as usual, the Dark Continent eludes me.


Oh well, today is still just another day in Paradise.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Peter said...

If it makes you feel better, I was born and raised in Africa - I only came to the USA in my late thirties. I guess that makes me one of the few genuine African-Americans in town, despite my white skin!

;-)