Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In Honor of Jay G Shaving Off His Stache...

...as part of a pledge raising promise he made for Kilted To Kick Cancer, during September; I figured the least I could do to sow some solidarity was to shave the beard. Sorry Jay, my stache stays.

This is my new profile pic, taken tonight. I know its a lousy pic but that is exactly how I wanted it to look. Well, maybe I would have liked to look about 30 years younger and in better shape but you get my point (and if you don't, tough noogies).

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Z@X said...

Dude, ya look like Doc Holiday!

Glenn B said...

Thanks.

Heh, heh, heh - sometimes, I feel like him to, in more than one regard. I just wish the darned edema on my neck would vanish, I'd feel a lot more like posting a better pic.

All the best,
GB