Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th - Ammo Poll About To Close

The ammo poll, on the right side of my blog, at the top of the red zone, is going to expire sometime today and it only has gotten 9 measly votes so far (changed from 8 to 9 as I was writing). It seems I am not cut out to be a pollster.

Regardless of my calling in life, this poll does have 9 replies so far and those favor the 4th and last poll choice over the only other one with votes, so far, by only one vote.

As it stands right now, in answer to the poll question: Will you shoot more and/or stock up on more ammo if ammunition prices fall?,choice 4:
I can always use another couple or few cases of each caliber I have so I'll be ready to survive the Apocalypse, TEOTWAWKI, a Zombie horde, or another 4 years of Obama.
...is beating out choice 1:
I'll be buying lots more ammo and throwing lead downrange faster than the Lone Ranger could say "Hi-yo Silver - Away".
...by only a single vote. Choices 2 and 3 have zero votes. And who says that his or her votes don't count! If you want to take a shot at this poll, I think Iset it to run until 11:59 PM tonight (not sure if that is east or west coast time but since the poll shows 15 hours left, as i write this, I am assuming it is west coast time).
All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: