Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh My Achin' Jaw - Alcohol and Gunpowder Do Not Mix

I found the info on this over at The Next Chapter, where Zack had posted about it. I figured it was way too good not to steal and spread even the little further that I could by posting it here.

A guy in Decatur, AL reportedly tried to take care of an aching tooth by trying to shoot it out of his mouth. Once I saw that, I knew immediately that either one of three things besides an aching tooth and a gun had to have been involved: sheer stupidity, alcohol or drugs. I guess when you think about it, it would actually be at least two of those things because alcohol and drugs sure can make one stupid. As Jay over at MArooned says, stupid should hurt. I think it did in this case. See:

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Decatur-man-tries-to-shoot-out-aching-tooth/wHQDCsvH9UORgm4F0I76Uw.cspx

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: