Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whoopi Goldberg In The NRA! Should I Cancel My NRA Life Membership???

Yep, you read it correctly. Seemingly ultra leftist, Whoopi Goldberg is, apparently in her own words, a member of the NRA. Since she and the others, on the May 9, 2012 edition of The View, were talking about guns and gun control with John Stossel, I have to imagine she meant the National Rifle Association and not some other organization that uses the initials NRA.

Gosh, it makes me want to reconsider having a life membership with them because I doubt very much that she has had a sudden change of heart from what have appeared to have been, and have appeared that way over many years, her ultra leftist attitude. Have I somehow read her wrong for all those years or did she join the NRA for something like shock value or just as a lark or maybe to be able to fall back on them for support should she ever be charged in a crime involving a gun that she keeps, in the closet (figuratively not literally) for self defense? I am simply flabbergasted. I hope to find out more about her NRA membership and about her views of the 2nd Amendment and the overall right to keep and bear arms.

Watch the video and pay attention to the audio, you can hear her say it herself:



Oh, I have to ask that you please do not start to think that I am a fan of The View. I may have watched 5 minutes of it, 10 at most, over the whole time it has been on television. I saw the news in a firearms forum and decided I had to share it with my readers. The thought of having a video showing Joy Behar, here on my blog, makes me want to puke! I would be willing to bet she is not an NRA member but a contributor to the Brady Campaign or similar organizations but her making me want to vomit has only a little to do with that; in general, I find her, her politics, her attitude and her mannerisms totally repulsive.

As for Whoopi being in the NRA - who woulda thunk it!!!!!!!!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: