Monday, August 29, 2011

FORBIDDEN PLANET - Sci-Fi Classic On TMC

Whoopee a good movie to watch just about to start - Forbidden Planet. I thought I was going to be bored to tears tonight with the usual crap on the tube but I do like this movie. Yep, it is dated. By today's standards it would be rated weak to terrible for special effects and props, but it had darned good acting for a corny sci-fi flick. Starring Walter Pigeon, Anne Francis and Leslie Nielsen (as you may not be able to imagine him if you are used to seeing him in comedies such as Dracula - Dead and Loving It, The Naked Gun or Airplane) it is well worth the watch if you like older sci-fi flicks.

Just started - so - later 4 U.

All the best,
GB

1 comment:

Glenn B said...

So what did I do, I fell asleep while watching it! Have to wait until next time or see if it is on NetFlix.