Wednesday, May 25, 2011

School's Out - Grades Are In...

...and my son told me he got a B-, a B+, an A- and an A. Not too shabby, in fact pretty darned good. I told him, last semester or early this one, that he needed to buckle down and get some A's. He did just that. It may require some form of reward - maybe a few bucks for gas (well enough for a tank anyhow, so more than just a few) and a dinner and couple of beers at the restaurant of his choosing. If you read this young man, let me know where and when!

All the best,
Glenn B

3 comments:

Humble wife said...

Proud dad for sure. I am proud just reading this! It sure is nice as they continue to grow up, isn't it?

Jen

Glenn B said...

Yep it is nice. By the way, happy you liked the poem. The little girl in it reminded me of you.

Humble wife said...

Thanks Glenn :)