Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Sunday - Were You Judged?

I have no idea if Judgement Day actually came and went yesterday but I think not. I think it was just another day despite the volcanic eruption in Iceland, or the earthquake in San Fransicko, or the earthquake near some South Pacific islands or the flooding of biblical proportions in the southern USA.

Life seems to be going on as usual, I hope so though a change for the better would be nice - something along the lines of all of us getting along with one another but I am not kidding myself into believing it is coming in my lifetime. So, while I hope for the best, I remain prepared for the worst.

I hope you all enjoy a fine Sunday since it appears that we made it through one more prediction of doom & gloom.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: