Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vina Fay Wray - They Don't Make Em Like They Used To When It Twas Beauty Killed The Beast

I was just watching one of the best movies of all times, at least as I see it, and also was just watching one of the most beautiful of women to ever grace the silver screen. Wow, Fay Wray (born Vina Fay Wray) was a knockout even if she wore a blond wig in the movie King Kong.

They just do not make actresses or movies like that anymore, nor do they have death scenes in which actors have ever hammed it up more than did the clay/rubber or whatever figure was King Kong. His last few moments atop the Empire State Building are a death scene extraordinaire but then again why wouldn't it be because he was losing beauty, and man was she ever so beautiful! She was not a bad actress either, pretty good in King Kong and one or three other movies in which I have seen her.

By the way, my bet is that if you only know her from the movie King Kong, you might have been surprised by this picture of her showing her natural dark hair. As I said above, she wore a blond wig for King Kong but I have to point out she was a bombshell either way. Not a bad looking set of legs either, but I will let you search out those pics, or just watch her in King Kong.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: