Saturday, June 5, 2010

YUGO M24/47 8MM

The order is in, with Classic Arms, for a YUGO M24/47 8mm bolt action rifle. I was a little hesitant in placing this order because I have not yet received the promised return shipping label for the Enfield I just got from them that was not to my liking but I ordered it anyway. The description of the M24/7s that is on their website is absolutely clear that I will be, or should be, receiving a rifle with 100% blue, an excellent stock and a pristine bore and crown. If such is not the case then this one will go back to them also and I will not order from them again. I tend to think it will be just as the ad says it will be but only time and and inspection of the rifle will tell. I'll let you know what happens once I receive it. I placed the order today, online, so I am guessing i should have it by this coming Thursday or Friday.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: