Friday, April 2, 2010

You Picked A Fine Time To Lead Us Barack

A fairly new video from what I can tell - one that hits it on the head. Nice to see the young folks of America realize that our government \ leaders are so flawed. Hopefully the message will go a long way to make some change in November. Thanks to Rich M for giving me the heads up about it.



Funny thing about Barack Hussein Obama being our president. I now own more guns and ammunition than ever before in my life and plan to buy more. I also plan to restock my survival supplies quite possibly doubling or tripling the amount I have on hand. In addition to that, I just recently started doing something I have not done in years - go to church. I have also been rethinking a lot of what I do with a goal in mind of trying to become a better person and all of that has me becoming more and more conservative. He is bringing about change indeed - change that seems to be turning more and more people back toward conservative ideals; I guess I am one of them - not that I was not already somewhat conservative but I surely am more so now and so it seems are lots of other folks. God Bless America.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: