Friday, February 5, 2010

The Things You See While On Surveillance...

...are sometimes quite unexpected but certainly welcome nonetheless when like this sight. Such are the subjects in this quick surveillance snapshot (and that is all it is - a quick snapshot). Being that I was in the middle of a quite densely populated area these three guys and the other eight or nine that were with them were an amusing treat for me. I can tell you this, they did not tarry long in the busy parking lot that we were in at the time.


As a matter of fact they made a speedy get away toward the backside of the lot and toward some backyards almost as soon as I took the above shot. I just had time to flick into the video mode and got a few of them on the run.

Too bad I did not get any shots as good as these of the bad guy.

All the best,

Glenn B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. I'll check it out.