Friday, February 26, 2010

Gun Show Anticipation............

...has ahold of me even though if I do attend tomorrow's (or Sunday's) Crossroads of the West Gun Show in Phoenix I cannot buy a gun. I don't know what it is about gun shows, but I do enjoy them even when I don't buy a thing. I guess it is simply because I like guns and enjoy shooting as much as I do. So, regardless of the fact that I cannot buy a gun at this weekend's show, I will be there at least one of the two days that it runs. Well, really I could buy a gun, then have it shipped to an FFL dealer in my home state, but the thing is it would have to be an earth shattering bargain to make the extra FFL transfer expenses worth it. Thus, I will attend but not purchase any firearms. Of course, that does not mean I can not buy accessories and the like and as usual I will probably spend a tidy amount when there. If you are at the show, keep an eye out for me and stop me to say hello if you happen upon me.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: