Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog List Edit & New Blog List Added

I just finished editing my blog roll. Some of the folks who were in one category are now in another, a few from one blog list or another were moved up to the Grumps, Geeks, Gun Guys, and Geniuses - All Worth A Read And Who Gave Me A Courtesy Link list. That is because after carefully perusing every blog to which I link, I discovered that quite a few bloggers had links back to my site that I had not been aware of before. Those links back to my blog deserve extra recognition in my esteem, thus they were moved up to the blog link list at the top that notes they gave me the courtesy of a reciprocal link. If you have given me a reciprocal link and I did not move you up to the above mentioned blog list, please let me know.

I also added a new list of bloggers. The list I added is of those who appear to have gone missing in action due to infrequent or no current blogging. By infrequent I mean that usually more than a month and often a longer period passes before you know they are still alive and typing. By no current blogging I mean just that, it appears a blogger has stopped blogging altogether. If they come back to life in the Blogoshpere, then I'll bump em back to another place on the blog roll.

All the best,
GB

No comments: