Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Unintentional Gecko...

...or I suppose I should say Geckos. A friend of mine dropped off 13 Leopard Geckos with me tonight hoping I could do him a favor and try to see if I can find homes for them tomorrow at the New York Metro Reptile Expo in White Plains. Heck, I had forgotten there was even supposed to be a show tomorrow let alone planned on going to it. Of course I am happy he reminded me because I always try my best to make all the shows so I can help man the Long Island Herpetological Society Table. While there, I imagine I can at least try my best to get rid of them for him. So if you are reading this, are nearby, and are interested in a leopard gecko at a very fair price, come by the Long Island Herpetological Society table at the expo tomorrow. The geckos will likely be for sale on the members table next to the LIHS table (note they are not being sold by the LIHS).

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: