Friday, November 7, 2008

I Need Suggestions For Prizes

For those of you who enter Ballseye's Firearms Accessories Tournament, I ask that you give me some suggestions as what you would think would make some decent prizes. Please try ot keep it under $15, closer to $10 would be better (when you figure I am going into my own pocket for the prizes and for the shipping, I think you can understand why I want to keep this affordable).

There have got to be a gazillion shooting accessories or supplies out there, in that price range, that folks could find useful; but I am interested to hear from you as to what you think would be some decent prizes.

Some things I am already considering are:

A bottle of Breakfree CLP

A Nylon Holster (I'll pick the size, even if you don't have a gun for it you can trade it)

A cleaning mat

Scope rings

Cleaning kit

Nylon gun rag (case)

Box of ammo (you will have to be 21 or older if I offer that one)

Gun Book

Hunting book

Bore Light

Let me know if you have some other ideas for prizes.

All the best,
Glenn B.

1 comment:

Mulligan said...

targets

the paper army takes heavy casualties