Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soldiers' Holiday Care Package - update

I don't know a whole hell of a lot about cigars, but I am considering this deal for a purchase toward the Soldiers' Holiday Care Packages. It has a variety of hand rolled cigars, light, medium and dark wrappers in different sizes, and comes with a carrying case. That case might be just the thing to keep them safe in a war zone, but something tells me once the care package is opened and these are seen inside, there will be lots of aromatic smoke in the air pronto and no cigars left to protect.

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/default.aspx?page=product&sender=csearch&uid=2680

Powerhouse 25 Sampler Case, Set

Contains:


5 CHAVON

5 EROS ROBUSTO

5 DONA INES

5 MIRAFLOR

5 BELMONDO VIN RES

1 TRAVEL CASE

(Edited to Add: Well within the first hour, I received 2 $25.00 donations, plus my own $25, so I have placed this order, and have money left over for more good things. The cigars will be sent out quickly after I receive them to make sure they are fresh when they get there.)

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: