Saturday, October 11, 2008

Is He Kidding Or Just Out Of his Mind

Now here I go, getting political, and giving my opinion again, after I just said there would be a lack of it from me. What can I say: it's 5:57 Am, I am sitting here, was just reading the news, and read this:

"The anger is getting raw at Republican rallies and John McCain is acting to tamp it down. McCain was booed by his own supporters Friday when, in an abrupt switch from raising questions about Barack Obama's character, he described the Democrat as a "decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States.""

See this for more:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/11/mccain-booed-calling-obama-decent-person/

You probably can see how it got my blood to boiling, and my fingers to typing.

What in Hades is wrong with McCain. Does he really think that Obama is a good person, or is he out of his mind? Either way: Is McCain going to vote for Obama? It sure sounds like he will vote for him; and he has done all but tell us we should vote for him. I think otherwise though. Obama is less than a stellar American as I see him, heck as most Republicans and many Independents and some Democrats see him. Yet McCain basically abdicates any claim to even being a viable candidate with idiocy like that statement. I would say God damn it if I was a religious man, but for now I'll just say Holy Horse Poop Batman, what kind of shit is this?

I am beginning to think that McCain may be suffering from some form of early and mild dementia. He makes absolutely no sense when he says stuff like that at one moment and attacks Obama at another, unless of course his views are much more in line with Obama's than would his campaign have us believe. Remember he is not the candidate of choice for many Republicans, especially those of a conservative lean. He is the candidate with whom we got stuck after one hell of a convoluted primary. He is the so called Maverick. He allied himself with Kennedy and Feingold - so maybe it is just natural, for him, to do so with Obama. What will McCain do if elected, will he make Obama is co-president, or his closest advisor?

Hell - maybe I am not so sure for whom I will vote on November 4th. I know it will not be Obama, but if McCain keeps spitting out crap like that, well I may have to vote for Bob Barr. McCain is really becoming scary in how much he wants to bend over and be the ass kisser of all Americans. It just ain't gonna happen that he can appease everyone, and it is about time he either realizes that or starts taking psychotropic meds.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

Here in AsunciĆ³n yesterday, a group of American got together to have a voting party (absentee ballot) by sharing a BBQ. We are getting together again the day after the election... we may need to eat Arabic food then.