Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Mom and My Anticipated Lack of Blogging...

I may not be blogging for the next couple of days, maybe not most of next week either. I was supposed to go to visit my aunt and uncle in Florida this coming Sunday and return on Thursday, now all of that may change as my mom is in the hospital. She probably had a mini-stroke last weekend. I had thought she would be out of the hospital by now, when I saw her 2 days ago she did not seem all that bad. My sister, whom she lives with, told me she has taken a turn for the worse over the past day, and I got a first hand idea of that when I spoke to my mom on the phone earlier today. I will be out her way tomorrow and Friday to be with my mom and to give my sister a break; maybe longer if need be. Please keep my mom in your thoughts and well wishes, and in your prayers too - she would appreciate it.

All the best,
Glenn B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her and you in my prayers.
Jennifer
pen of jen
(can't seem to log on??? I do not know why?)

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and Prayers Glenn.

GreyBeard

Rita Loca said...

Trust all will be well. Praying for you and the family.

Anonymous said...

... good luck to you and your Mother, sir...... y'all will be in my thoughs....

Eric