Friday, July 11, 2008

Balls Out Jeans - Pretty Much A Funny Adult Video (No Nudity Except For Artificial - I Hope - Body Parts)

I don't know about you, but I think this is a hilarious video; one of the best and naughtiest (without any real exposure) I have seen in a while. Its gross, disgusting, crass, sexist, raunchy, and shows artificial body parts (I hope they are artificial); and as I said it is simply outright naughty - all to a great degree - but most of all it is funny. It is about time someone addressed this issue!

If you are holier than thou, very sensitive, a prim and proper prudish type - then don't watch this - unless you want a naughty laugh but be prepared for that which I noted above.



Well now you went ahead and watched it didn't you. I hope you enjoyed it.

By the way, the video is from eBaums World @:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/316121/

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: