Thursday, September 20, 2007

Up and At Em...

...early in the morning is not my bag man! Yet I find myself up even before the crickets today, at least that is I don't hear them singing right now so either they are still asleep or it froze out last night. I don't think it got quite that cold yet, not here anyhow. It is going to be a long day at work if only because I am up this early to fulfill my duties as the alternate duty agent in my office today. Tomorrow I have the duty itself, but I only have to be in by 10Am for that. Man I hate being up this early with no chance of any further napping (YAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN). Oh well, off to the salt mines for me, and later for all of you.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

Made me think of the Dwarves...hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!

Winners of the caption contest are posted...swing over and see!!!