Sunday, September 9, 2007

Like Good Friends, A Good Night's Sleep...

...is a wonderful thing, and if you have never suffered from insomnia, or from bad aches and pains when you lay down, you may just take that for granted. Don't - because it is one of the dearest things you will ever miss if you have not had it for a while. Last night I had one, and it was heavenly, especially since I have not had many of them, not even really a few of them, in quite a long time. I slept so heavily last night, for about 6 to 7 hours, that I don't even remember dreaming, nor remember for the first time in a long time tossing or turning or waking overnight even once. For me that is a good thing indeed, and with having been ill so much lately, it is a great thing. Now I am off to get some things done, not too much lest I feel lousy again and I am not 100% yet, but a few things that need doing. Thanks to all of you who have been asking how I have been feeling, and who have been sending me well wishes, I don't take you for granted either.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: