Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ah, The Ammo Arriveth...

...at my front doorstep today, and this time UPS even knocked on the door to get a signature from someone in my house. Much better than when they delivered the tree stand I had ordered, and then had to send back because it was damaged in shipping.

Well, now I have a bit more 7.62x39mm in my ammo locker, 500 rounds more. No not a great deal of it, but a good little addition to my stock, so we can continue to enjoy shooting our SKS, and that is a good thing indeed. The price was much higher than what I paid the previous time I purchased some, almost double if I remember right; and I imagine it will only be going up again in price in the near future. I couldn't afford it now, but I figured I surely would be even less able to afford it in the future. I'll have to skimp a bit somewhere.

Now I need to get away with Brendan for some quality range time. Maybe in a week or so, I hope I am feeling up to it by then. Of course I may just let him drive, and I'll go along for the ride and supervise his shooting.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: