Thursday, July 19, 2007

Never Forget Tribute

You may have noticed that the Never Forget Tribute I had to the right of my posts has either moved to the bottom of the page on the right, or has disappeared. I moved it down there today because I noticed that when I tried to look at my blog, the tribute and all the other things on the right that normally came after said tribute just did not show up. I deleted my temp Internet files, my cookies, yada-yada, hoping to get rid of whatever bug was causing this, all with no success. Then I thought since the problem was starting right at the tribute, maybe if I delete it or move it that would do the trick. Well sort of yes it did, and sort of no it did not. Once it was moved to the bottom, all the other links lists were again viewable, but the tribute still remains unseen. maybe it will fix itself, I figure it is a problem at the point of origin, which is not this site.

If it starts working again, I'll put it back near the top where it belongs.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Funny, I have been having problems loading my page and because of this have slowly have been removing things. I never thought that it could be the tribute!


Maybe it is the tribute?

MightyMom said...

glad you two are feeling better!!

Glenn, I've been reading some of your older posts...highly informative....looking forward to seeing more of you here!