Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Man With Balls...

...big ones at that, and all filled with helium. Kent Couch amazes me, I think he has truly big balls (multi colored ones at that); and I think he has a lot of chutzpah, is probably at least a bit of a nut job, is pretty intelligent, is methodical, is daring and overall is a true adventurer. I say so because adventurers have the qualities I just mentioned; otherwise they would never go on an adventure in the first place, and believe me he just went on an adventure. I admire him without even knowing him! I have to admit, there was a time, when I weighed less, that I had a fleeting thought of doing something similar but mine were not as big, or as colorful, as were his.

Just look at the picture at the above link, and then try to imagine even half of the thrill, and other feelings, he felt as he soared among the lower environs of the heavens. It must have been absolutely magnificent. Outstanding!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: