Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

...to all of the mom's who may read my blog, and to all of the mom's of anyone who reads this blog, and in general to all mothers.

Most of all, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to four very special mom's: My mother, my wife, my sister, and my mother-in-law.

I saw my mom yesterday, spent most of the day with her. Yes that is her picture above. She is certainly getting on in years, but she is getting better with age. I love her dearly. We had a very nice time together yesterday at my sister and brother-in-laws place, where she lives. As you can see, she was having a good time to if that smile is anything by which to judge.

Now of the three ladies in the picture showing three babes, only one is a mom, that would be Linda, my wife. No she was not mad, she just did not hear me when I said smile - she is the in the middle. The younger babe to the left is my daughter Celina, who of course would not be here without Linda. My wife is not only a great wife, she is an absolutely fabulous mom; just ask my kids who would be sure to tell you likewise. The other lady to your right in the same pic, is Tante (aunt) Lorraine, my brother's wife. She is not a mom, well that is unless her taking care of my brother is a motherly task which I would guess is the case at times.

About the most recent pic I have of Oma (my wife's mom) is at the right and is from Christmas 2005 is the one I just took this afternoon when we had her over for a BBQ.

Sorry but I do not have any digital pics of my sis, I'll have to remedy that next time I visit her.

So, once again, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there and especially to the ladies in my life whom I just mentioned.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day greeting. Love the fotos!

Pen of Jen said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes...I've been far from wireless, yet just remedied the situation.

It's great to see the pictures, I'm so glad to see the family!

Jennifer from on the road in Kingman Arizona!