Sunday, December 17, 2006

VERIZON FIOS Report To Date

Well I got the new Verizon FIOS installed for my Internet connection, my television, and my phone. There have been some glitches with the televisions not working right, or I should say with the Verizon FIOS TV cable not working right, but it seems okay now. My phone is staticky, but they came to check it and it appears my old phone is tired and worn out. Time to try a new one, if that does not work, time to have a repair person from Verizon pay another visit. The repair guy who came, for the above problems, was prompt and courteous.

As for my Internet service, it is much faster than dial up, probably faster than our cabole at work too. No big problems there.

As for a billing problem I had, they told me they will credit my account $75.00, making it about right as i see it.

Hopefully once all the bugs are worked out of their new system, it will all go well. The television servie is more than worth it, many more premium channels than CableVision, for a lesser price.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: