Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Republican Men Are Generally Heterosexual...

...have you ever wondered why? Have you ever wondered why it is the ultra liberal left that seems to attract gays to its side.I never really gave it much of a thought except that one side was more conservative and therefore went toward a straighter sexual stance, the other was more liberal and leaned more to the left and therefore more toward things not as conservative.

The reason that I bring this all up now though is because there maybe another reason that Republican men tend to be heterosexual. The discovery of this reason came to me quite by accident when I was checking out a website relative to firearms; and I certainly never would have expected that a site with the name Geeks With Guns, found at: http://www.geekswithguns.com/ would hold such a revelation for me.

Well no need to keep you all in suspence any longer, here it is, and I hope no one minds my borrowing the picture. (I did not see any copy right for it, though I imagine that such a piece of work is probably copyrighted, and if anyone with those rights complains, I will remove it post haste, though hopefully they will allow me to display it here.) Here it is, the reason so many red blooded American men are heterosexuals:

I think if you click on the poster, you can see it in a larger size. if not, then go to the above web site and page down until you find it.

Now that should give you a good laugh whichever side of the fence it is that you call home, unless of course you just have no sense of humor at all.

I know it could well work both ways, but I guess it was a Republican who thought it up first, and my hat goes off to whomever it was for bringing me near to tears with laughter.


All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: